My client is growing rapidly and is currently looking to hire a Business Analyst. This is an exciting role, working on a very interesting new API-first SaaS product with a great agile team around you. They are building a best of breed, modular, flexible booking engine and are putting together a strong team to realise this.
They currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide their organization to the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impacts, the ideal candidate will be a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. This person should also be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Partner with stakeholders across business units (ex: sales, product, development) to develop analyses and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
Skills and qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in analytics and systems development
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Proven analytical abilities
- Experience in generating process documentation and reports
- Understanding of Cloud technologies, APIs and mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience with a SaaS product (beneficial)
Based in Dublin City Centre (1-2 days in office, rest remote)
Candidates must have fluent English and be eligible to work in the EU
We have exclusivity with this client. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org