My client is currently looking to hire a Junior Project Manager to work with the Senior Project Manager, technical teams and customer representatives to help drive projects to successful completion with a successful, well funded and rapidly growing start up in ground breaking online software. You’d be working on a new API-first SaaS product with a great agile team around you. They are building a best of breed, modular, flexible booking engine and are putting together a strong team to realise this. You’ll be joining a dynamic, young, and diverse team in a genuinely positive and nurturing work environment. The company strives to empower their employees and to make sure they learn, grow and enjoy their work in an open environment.
- Plan, direct, and co-ordinate activities to deliver projects from initiation through to implementation and delivery by helping to overseeing a mixture of projects of varying sizes and complexities
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within defined scope and within budget, working closely with team schedules to ensure availability of engineers across multiple teams
- Create project deliverables that meet/exceed the project sponsor’s specified expectations
- Maintain focus so that projects deliver on key priorities and dependencies and are managed to realise business benefits to agreed timelines and ensure timely closeout of completed projects
- Engage project stakeholders and communicate project updates effectively to ensure buy in and project success (examples: meetings, status updates, issue resolution)
- Work closely with all team members so as to understand fully, the project delivery requirements and help to strategize the efficient delivery of projects.
- Develop project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control
- Monitor all projects results for significant deviations and ensure development of contingency plans where necessary
- Continuously monitor the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats of each project.
- Successfully manage and escalate as required project changes, risks, issues and actions
- Effectively communicates with internal/external project team and stakeholders.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of project management processes and methodologies.
- Overall PM experience of 2+ years at a junior level, with proven results
- Knowledge of Agile project management techniques, tools and methodology an advantage
- Experience in a startup and or SaaS platform a major plus.
- Proven experience in helping to manage med- large, complex projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize wide range of tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in effectively working with IT Teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality and meeting Management and customer expectations
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements
- Self-motivated and results driven with a high level of initiative and desire to get things done
Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience. PMP certification or equivalent. Knowledge of Agile, Minimum 2 years experience within the IT industry
This is an opportunity to work with a talented and experienced team, to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment and to make a real impact on the company’s success
This is a permanent role, based in Dublin City Centre, with a hybrid work environment with 2-3 days in office and the rest remote if wanted.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland/EU.
Salary is base €45k but open dependent on experience. Package available that includes pension and health insurance.
We have exclusivity with this client. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org