Our client, a successful start-up that is growing rapidly, is currently looking to hire a Product Manager to join their expanding team. An exciting role working on a very interesting new product with a great team around you. They are building a best of breed, modular, flexible booking engine for the car sharing industry and building on a strong team to help them realise this.
They are looking for a Product Manager to drive the product requirements, documentation and improve user experience. In this role, you will be responsible for turning customer insight into simple, elegant product solutions, and championing those solutions with their customers and stakeholders. Their ideal Product Manager has first-hand expertise with SaaS applications (from concept to customer adoption and retention and everything in between), has led large-scale, change-oriented product development, has a strong attention to detail, and clearly communicates complex concepts to technical and functional audiences. The Product Manager is someone with a passion for design and building products, with a solid technical understanding.
- Engage with customers by understanding the job(s) our application needs to do for them, building empathy-based user experience requirements, and growing customer trust in the company as a critical partner through every interaction
- Work across multiple engineering groups to align on product/solution architecture & technical requirements.
- Serve as a key role with the development team by having a specific focus on prioritizing work (including alignment of user stories and acceptance criteria with epics, initiatives, and themes) and managing dependencies across the product portfolio
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role, including predominantly SaaS product experience in more recent years
- Successful track record in building B2B, SaaS products within innovative, growth-oriented companies
- High attention to detail and experience leading multiple, contending priorities simultaneously
- Experience with Agile product development and SCRUM methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with outstanding verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Experience of working with large demanding customers and fitting their ideas into a SaaS solution
- Software development or UX/UI Background
- 5+ years in Technology industries
- Self starter that requires minimum direction
- Team Player
Other factors for success in this role include:
- Experience in Business Analysis or creating documentation
- Experience with Sketch or similar cloud-based design tools
Permanent role, based in Dublin City Centre,
Candidates must have fluent English, and must be eligible to work in the EU/Ireland,
Excellent salary and Package available. Hybrid remote work available.
We have exclusivity with the client. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence,
Please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or email