My client is currently looking to hire a Marketing and Operations Specialist to join the Marketing team. This is an exciting company that is highly successful and is growing rapidly. They are working on a new API-first SaaS product with a great agile team around you. They are building a best of breed, modular, flexible booking engine and are putting together a strong team to realise this. You’ll be joining a dynamic, young, and diverse team in a genuinely positive and nurturing work environment. The company strives to empower their employees and to make sure they learn, grow and enjoy their work.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a masters or degree in Marketing. The candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing principles and practices, as well as experience with LinkedIn media marketing, Hubspot marketing automation and sales reporting, content marketing, and email marketing. You’ll also be responsible for assisting with operational tasks, such as sales operations and lead lifecycle management within Hubspot.
This is an exciting role for a data driven marketing graduate who will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the demand generation and digital awareness efforts of a growing high performing B2B Tech Irish start-up.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, content marketing, and email marketing
- Create and manage LinkedIn media content
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Assist with operational tasks, such as sales operations and lead lifecycle management
- Help drive reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by Marketing campaign and source
- Manage: Hubspot marketing and sales campaigns, GoogleAds, WordPress, Email marketing , marketing ROI reporting, A/B testing
- Build strong relationships and work very closely with sales and be committed to delivering quality engaged leads to Sales
- Occasional Event attendance/support.
- Report and build dashboards, provide performance metrics and track KPIs to monitor sales and marketing programs, and provide recommendations for optimizing sales/marketing campaigns, and marketing/sales plays.
Qualifications & Experience
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in marketing or digital marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Experience with social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- B2B marketing experience an advantage, in the tech industry
- Certified in a Marketing Automation platform an advantage, Hubspot
- Logical and Technical thinker with excellent attention to detail
This is an opportunity to work with a talented and experienced team, to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment and to make a real impact on the company’s success
This is a permanent role, based in Dublin City Centre, with a hybrid work environment with 2-3 days in office and the rest remote if wanted.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland/EU.
Salary is base €30-32k but open dependent on experience. Package available that includes pension and health insurance.
We have exclusivity with this client. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or email email@example.com