My client is looking to hire an experienced Sales Professional who is seeking to further their career They are searching UK based Business Developer to join their growing team.
My client manufactures, markets, and distributes an extensive range of Agricultural, Garden care and Veterinary products from their headquarters in Galway, Ireland. Their business includes grassland crop protection products, their Garden Care range includes fertilizers, feeds, biocides and weed control. Their Veterinary range includes sheep dip and animal health products.
Founded in 1939 and a leading player in the Irish market, they are now offering an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, results-driven individual to help further the growth plans of the business in the United Kingdom.
They’re looking for a self-motivated, highly organised individuals with a passion for identifying, developing, and wining with customers, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels withing the horticultural.
Summary of role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, this important role will see you join a growing team of Business Developers, with full responsibility for the identification, development and management of all client relationships and sales UK, focusing on the Gardencare and Amenity business sectors.
With previous experience in horticultural sales or Amenity an advantage, you will deliver an exceptionally high standard of service to customers at all levels, ensuring expectations are always exceeded. In return they offer an attractive remuneration package, a company car and exciting career and personal develop opportunities.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Customer retention, recruitment, and market development through building win win partnerships
- Head Office Customer Management
- Present products and services to prospective / existing customers, while always maximising upselling opportunities
- Continually meet or exceed sales expectations in line with the company’s budget and strategic growth plans
- Collection and debtor management
- Conduct market research to identify and grow new market opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and sales updates to Senior Management as required while contributing to the development of strategic business plans
- Prepare and develop pricing structures and sales strategies for core areas of the business
- Ensure Point-of-Sales (POS) marketing materials and displays are in line with company branding, contribute to an engaging customer experience and promote instore sales.
- Contribute on a regular basis to the NPD process to improve and develop the product offering
Essential and desirable criteria:
- Experienced field sales professional with a minimum of 3 years ideally within with Garden / Horticultural or Amenity sales
- A strong background or knowledge of Agriculture / Amenity or Horticulture
- Demonstrable previous experience in meeting or exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Exceptional communicator (written and verbal) at all levels and competent in use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Independent, self-driven individual with strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task and manage own workload
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Self-driven and ability to work autonomously
- BASIS registered an advantage
Salary: £38,000 to €43,000 (Open) + Company Car + OTE
Length of contract: Full time, Permanent
Reporting to: CEO
Location: Field-based, Great Britain (with visits to Galway Head-Office)
Candidates Must be eligible to work in the UK.
We have exclusivity with this client. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org