Our client helps a variety of organizations to manage their entrepreneurial communities from start to finish to create educational, commercial, and impact ecosystems. They offer a unique digital SaaS platform that’s designed to give their community of entrepreneurs the best start in their new enterprise. They do this by building a standardised framework that allows our partners to upload their community members, content, and events quickly and easily to a single platform. They are expanding and looking to hire an experienced IT Product Delivery Manager to join their team.
About The Role
The Product Delivery Manager (PDM) will be responsible for the capture of business requirements from customers, ensuring that this meets the customers business needs and is aligned to business objectives.
Acts as a trusted advisor and maintains positive relationships with Clients. This role involves assessing Client feedback and improving procedures accordingly to ensure that great customer service is always provided.
Develops a business strategic roadmap by collaborating with Clients on their vision, strategy, goals, and roadmap.
This position will document customer requirements at a technical level, that will be handed over to our software development partner to deliver against. The Product Delivery Manager will then manage the deliverables from the delivery partners to customer platforms. The PDM will play a crucial role in creating and delivering an evolving roadmap for the core product set. The role will manage our delivery partner. This position will write statements of work and also assist in the development of presentations and demonstrations for the Sales team as needed.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Lead customer requirements workshops
- Capture and document customer requirements
- Provide scoping documents for development partner
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the platform and product lifecycle
- Lead the testing of product deliverables from technology partners
- Effectively communicate and manage the relationship with technology partners
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly and monthly reporting
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, on product solutions changes, innovations, and trends.
Experience needed for the role
- Experience working with Startups
- 3-5 years customer requirements capture
- 3-5 years Product Delivery experience
- 3-5 years Agile software delivery experience and understanding of process
- One to three years of experience being on a team responsible for delivery of a product or service for Business-to-Business customers.
- Experienced in the following tools = Figma, Miro, Asana, Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, management, computer information systems, computer science or related field.
- Someone who is keen to be part of an exciting and growing global business with ambition
- Strong management experience with proven success in managing vendors, driving cost efficiencies, innovating solutions, working in team environments, delivering success for the business.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland/EU.
Permanent full time position. Based in Dublin. Work from home/Remote work available.
Excellent salary dependent on experience of candidate.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to Contact David Coyle at 01 6351748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org